Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security. For the radio transmission the unlicensed 2.4GHz ISM band is used.
This work comprises the installation of a Bluetooth testbed. Two connectBlue Blutooth modules (OBS411) will be used for the radio link. A Java application has to be developed to configure, control and analyze the Bluetooth radio link.
- Java Application
- Connection Setup
- Transmit Power
- Arbitary Data Transmission
- Transmission Time
- Thesis Report including
- Description of the Implementation
- Description of the Java Application
- Results of Verification
- Basic Knowledge in Mobile Communications
- Programming Skills in Java
- Willingness to learn more about Wireless Transmission and Bluetooth