Since 2010, I am a Ph.D. candidate in the field of computer security at the Vrije Univesiteit Amsterdam. My interests include systems, networking, programming languages and distributed systems. From 2017 onwards, I work as a research associate for the Center of Excellence CoSA at the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences
- 2009 — Diploma, Electrical and Computer Engineer, National Technical University of Athens
- 2011- — Ph.D. student, Computer Security, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- 2017- — Research associate, Fachhochschule Lübeck
- E. Goktas, A. Oikonomopoulos, R. Gawlik, B. Kollenda, E. Athanasopoulos, G. Portokalidis, C. Giuffrida, H. Bos, Bypassing Clang's SafeStack for Fun and Profit, in: Black Hat Europe, 2016.
- A. Oikonomopoulos, E. Athanasopoulos, H. Bos, C. Giuffrida, Poking Holes in Information Hiding, in: USENIX Security, 2016.
- A. Oikonomopoulos, C. Giuffrida, S. Rawat, H. Bos, Binary Rejuvenation: Applications and Challenges, IEEE S&P Magazine. 14 (2016).