Commissioning of Telepresence Robots
|Supervisor:||Horst Hellbrück , Marco Cimdins|
Telepresence robots are used in applications such as plant monitoring and elderly care. They move autonomously to a destination.
Goal of this project is the commissioning of a telepresence robot using existing hardware. The robot uses an existing UWB-based positioning system to learn more about its surroundings, e.g. mapping of floors.
- Commissioning of a telepresence robot
- Find and fix eventual issues with hard- and software
- Setup of a demonstrator with detailed documentation
- Programming skills (especially in C is beneficial)
- Experience in hardware is beneficial